|Yerba Buena Class of 2012
5th Grade Information
Hey there Yerba Buena 5th grade families! We have lots of activities coming up this year.
There are several activities specifically related to the 5th graders. We will try and remember to post upcoming dates.
- LVUSD Outdoor Education: March 3rd thru March 9th. The total cost per child is $325, which covers everything. Outdoor Ed is a LVUSD program. Payments must be made to LVUSD.
- End of Year Party: We are working out the details on the location of the party. It will be on June 8th. This is a celebration which has become a much-loved Bobcat tradition.
- Rite of Passage: June 12th. Further details on this to follow.
- Miscellaneous: Yerba Buena’s other 5th grade “perks” include a yearbook signing party.
Volunteer Opportunities and Fundraising:
So, how do we provide all of these wonderful activities??? You guessed it- by fundraising!!! We have wonderful support from the 5th grade and the whole school!
- Halloween Grams and Holiday Grams
- Sees Candy
- After School Pizza
- Movie Night in the MPR (January 6th)
- Yearbook/5th grade ads
- Rite of Passage: More details to follow
- Halloween Carnival
We have a great group of students. Thank you in advance for making this final year at Yerba Buena a memorable one. If you have any questions you can email us
Heather, Betty and Meryl